Baked goods and other items can be dropped off Friday, November 16, from 8am-3pm at First Baptist Church in Farmington OR from 3-6pm at St. Joe Gym. Items can also be dropped off on Saturday morning from 7-9am at St. Joe Gym. We will have a drive-thru drop off at St. Joe on Friday night.
Edward Felker from American Family Insurance will pick up baked items from people’s homes on Friday. They need to call him at 756-6482 to schedule a pickup.
YOU can help by:
- baking – pies, cakes, cookies, breads, pastries, candy, chocolates, healthy treats, pet treats
- donating a live auction item. Call Patsy at 760-3697 or Denise at 701-3580.
- donating a silent auction themed basket. Themed baskets can range from $25 – $100 and can be dropped off Friday from 2 – 6pm at St. Joe Gym. For more info. call Cindy at 760-6882.
- donating a handmade holiday wreath, centerpiece or swag. Drop off items at St. Joe on Friday between 11 and 6. Contact Ardie at 756-1362 for more info.
- cash donations are also accepted. Many people are now making year-end tax contributions to the bake sale.
Live Auction Items (link for the full list/printing)
The file will be updated as items are added to the list.
Schedule of events
8am – Cafe opens serving breakfast items including egg casserole, biscuits and gravy, homemade cinnamon rolls, etc. Lunch will also be served
9am – Doors to the bake sale open, Holiday Decor raffle tickets for purchase, silent auction bidding begins
10am – Live auction
12pm – Cookin’ Clergy Contest
1pm – Winners of the silent auction and holiday raffle announced